Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Crafting!

Lately, I have been crafting and packing. It's been a very busy couple weeks! I am throwing my friends Amanda and Tim a baby shower later in March so I am crafting to get ready for it :) I enjoy crafting so it's been fun! I do forget how time consuming the smallest thing can be though. I probably should have started a little earlier!

I'll post pictures of my completed projects after her shower so they can be somewhat of a surprise! But I have been sewing, cutting, gluing, wrapping, ribboning(if thats a word), pinning and more. Oh all while watching my toddler run away with something I need.

I know what you may be thinking, "I'm a stay at home mom, I have time to craft." Actually not the case, I have MAKE time to do just like anyone else. It's definitely easier to be with my toddler and teach her things and do our daily chores, but I am adding and WHOLE aspect to the day. So go away and throw that idea of "stay at home mom's have more time" idea. It's a complete fabrication and isn't true. Yes, I can make up my own schedule, to a point, but my whole day is revolved around my child and family. Anything I want to add to it, is exactly that, an addition to. Just like it is for those that work.

For example, I gave myself a goal of sewing a certain amount of "squares" a day. To meet that goal yesterday I had to wait till 930pm to even start the process of pinning and sewing.

Anyways, I LOVE doing it so I do. Plus I have to take advantage before I have 2 kids to watch and I am sure I won't even have time at 930pm to do anything besides being a milk farm and hoping for 5mins of uninterrupted sleep.

I have one picture for today(well yesterday since I am 21 weeks today!)



No comments:

Post a Comment