Every year Cole and I have been taking an annual vacation to our favorite spot, Kauai. This year, as I mentioned before, we have decided to go early and make it our babymoon before our second baby arrives. Also, our parents have agreed to watch Elyse while we were away, so Cole and I are having some alone time which is really nice!
We arrived here in Kauai on friday Feb 8th and will be here till Feb 15th. I expected the weather to be terrible since it is February but its actually turned out really nice so far! It has only been 2 days but still, I'll take what we can get! We're also here with our good friends Tim and Amanda and it's been a lot of fun! Very easy going, lots of laughing plenty of jokes about "Whale watching" since we're both pregnant and showing.
But let me tell ya, hawaii is NOT the place to be to feel good about your body. Especially when everyone else here looks like a stick and clearly worked out or dieted to come on this trip. So Amanda and I have adopted the idea that we want to look obviously pregnant and the more we treat ourselves (eating) the more "pregnant" we look :) That should work right?
It really has been nice :) When we got here we were about to check in early, go grocery shopping(with our pre-made, meal planned, shopping list) unpack, go to the pool and play some attempted pool volleyball, got a few virgin lava flows to get the trip started. Perfect way to start the VanCarthy Babymoon 2013!! :)

Def need to kick up our food eating up a notch ! Haha having sooo much fun! Now if I could only get that rooster to be quiet ;) so glad we're on our baby moons together- our babies are already friends!!! Xoxo
ReplyDelete