Saturday, February 16, 2013

Lent 2013 - End of VanCarthy Babymoon

  This year for lent, I have decided to give up facebook. I haven't gotten rid of my profile, I am just not checking it until Easter. I am also hoping that maybe, just maybe, I will get in the habit of not checking it as often anymore.

But of course, I still love to take pictures and update the interested parties about our lives. So I am going to blog and use instagram more often. I have definitely started my journey on instagram and am enjoying it so far. It's easy and just pictures. (and manipulating pictures, etc)

Here are few left over pictures from our last few days on our babymoon. If you follow me on instagram you will have seen some of these before. 

19weeks 2 days

Puzzle time!

My love and I on our last day

Feet in the water

Valentine's Day dinner at Roy's

Misoyaki Butterfish and seafood ravioli.. don't mind if I do!

Rare picture of all of us at Roys


Can't get enough of this view from the condo

Marriott Weather Station

Pregnancy Cartwheels

and in case you haven't heard......





Amanda and her no flavor shaved ice at Uncle's in Poipu 50cents!

Non-pregnancy cartwheels


Reunited family!


Big helper


On the way home!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment