Also, Thankfully the hospital I am at is brand new and has cute shops I can browse at while I wait too. (also a starbucks and another coffee shop) When I went on their website and try to register, they showed an advertisement for in-room massages and body therapy in the labor and delivery unit!!!! I wasn't approved to have a VBAC (aka vaginal birth after cesarean) so I will have another C-section but I think I could still use a massage right!?
Long story short, but I am excited to deliver here, which I will if the baby isn't early. If the baby is early I will deliver were I did before which was still a great hospital too. And apparently you can't register online you have to take the hospital tour to register. So we signed up for our tour right after we get back from Kauai!
Back to the gender thing, I want to have a cute "gender reveal" picture so I'm going to wait to post about it again, but hopefully I will soon!!!
That trip is coming up Feb 8-15. I can't remember when we booked this or discussed it but I feel like it was in December. So over the holidays we discussed with our parents if any of them would want to come up and stay with Elyse. Either way it wouldn't have been a big deal for us since she's still free to fly.
Turned out no one could take the time off but agreed to jointly take care of her while we were gone if we wanted. So I am flying out this afternoon to Roseville to drop her off with our families and flying back tomorrow evening to Seattle, then flying out to kauai on friday!! I'll be on the airplane a lot the next few days and hope I don't get sick in the process! Elyse will spend a day with my dad, a few days with Lenny, a few days with my mom and a couple days with Jeff. Then fly back up here the saturday after we return with Lenny. We are so so grateful Elyse has such loving family that all were willing to take care of her while we spent some time(baby free) in hawaii.
Below are some recent pictures! Random but fun anyways :)
With my bazillion dr appointments, Elyse has to spend some time in an hourly daycare. When I picked her up yesterday I noticed they forgot to take her sticker off. They have her age wrong(but it could have been my bad handwriting) but I wonder what the red sticker means? Trouble maker? :)
Cole and I are picking out things for the house. We didn't know this before but we got to pick the color for the downstairs guest bathroom. (had we known that before we would have picked other things differently!!!) But we're deciding to go with a blue and tan theme in it. We only had about 9 colors to chose from and this was the counter tile I had already selected. (the tile was an upgrade and I LOVE the stripes in it!)
Here is our kitchen with the backsplash installed and the granite installed, but the granite is covered up and clearly the cabinets are dusty.
Lastly, the walls were painted( a standard color that they chose) and the trim was painted. Also our stair banister was installed!!! yay!!




No comments:
Post a Comment