Happy Valentine's Day!!








Today is our last full-day here on our babymoon. We have plans to relax, shop and then a nice dinner at Roy's in Poipu all together to top off the end of our trip. It's been a great trip with lots of fun memories and the creation of many inside jokes. (most at the expense of Amanda and myself of course:) )
Definitely one of the best trips we've had to Kauai :)
Yesterday we did our main activity while here. Kayaking, then hiking to the "secret waterfall". With Amanda and I both being pregnant, we were very limited on what we could do. We really wanted to take a sunset dinner cruise to the Na Pali coast but most boats would not take us, and the one that would was only available today. But we made our reservation at Roy's a couple weeks ago and didn't want to change it. So we decided the kayaking and hiking was still a nice alternative. Plus, who wants to drive all the way to port allen to get sea sick anyways, right!? HAHA next time I am sure I will :)
Well, the kayaking and hike went really well. (as you can see we rented a mini van.. good idea) We rented kayaks and went down the Wialua River. Cole and I had done this 2 years ago(also while I was pregannt) and it was really fun, but much much more muddy that time. Since we've been extremely lucky with the weather this trip is wasn't muddy almost at all. Also, when the guys when to pick up the kayaks, they told the locals we were pregnant and they told them a short route to the waterfall. Kayaking was a lot of fun and very exhusating. I am I still sore from the trip, but it was worth it. There was jumping fish and LOTS of roosters crowing along the way.
On the hike we saw a couple pigs on the other side of the river than us and some mice once we got to the waterfall. The water was chilly but not terrible. The guys got in, and I kind of got in.
Once we finished, we headed back to the timeshare and spent the rest of the day by the pool. The guys had a few beers, we laid out and eventually we all got in the pool to play from "volleyball" with a beach ball.
The guys being funny with shadows and our bellies.
Cole showing off how he chaffed his nipples while boogie boarding.
My belly is lopsided!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment