Ok, the title might be a little dramatic, but at this point, it's stressing me out!!
So, when I was pregnant with Elyse, I didn't know much about diaper bag. Cole and I were browsing at the mall and remembered that we needed a diaper bag. He wanted a unisex one that he can hold and not be totally embarassed by it. We were are nordstroms and looking the petunia pickle bottom bags and got the Evening in Innsbruck Boxyback Pack. We used it for a good year, and it is suppose to have a waterproof kind of liner where you can wipe the cloth inside clean.
Well after a year of use and wear and tear, I managed to spill a whole bottom of formula in the bag :( I cleaned it and cleaned it, but it got a funny smell that I couldn't get out. So I emailed petunia pickle bottom about it and expressed my disappointment for such a highly praised(and NOT cheap) bag. They have amazing customer service and had me send the bag in to be fixed. Once it arrived, they said they were unable to fix it, but would replace the bag this one time. So they send me a brand new bag. It's teh same print and style as my old bag, but the old bag had this annoying velcro and the new bag had magnets which is great! Well, by the time I got this bag, I was in Philadelphia and was using a much smaller diaper bag. I no longer had the need for a big bag. So I never used it.
Well now that I am in my third trimester with my second child, I remembered I need a diaper bag! Well, I don't want to use the PPB bag just because I want to change it up and I don't want to have the same issue I had before. So I am trying to sell the bag on craigslist. It is a BRAND new bag. Still in the bag from the factory, never been used and retails for $169. I am selling it locally for $130 which I don't think is unreasonable!!! But I am only getting offers for $90.... thats not happening since I need to buy a different bag with it.
Anyways, if anyone knows anyone that would by it for $130 locally or $150 out of state(I'll ship it) then I would be happy to send it on its way!!! Let me know!!
Here are pictures:
No comments:
Post a Comment