Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Maternity and Childrens Consignment Sale - Best Ever

  Last friday, my (also pregnant) friend Amanda brought me to this really nice consignment sale. It was hosted by Jack and Jill and the bump.com was also there!! I am usually not a huge fan of used things unless its from someone I know. But this sale was really clean and everything was nice and organized. We got there early with the "new mom to be" group since Amand is going to be a first time mom. So we definitely got a great pick of things!!! Here are the awesome things I got and great prices!!


Doll Car Seat - $5 ( Original Price $13)


Home Depot Work Bench with accessories - $15 (OP $50)


Doll Stroller - $12 (OP $30)


Leapfrog Reader - $5 (OP $30)


Brand New My Breast Friend - $15 (OP $40-$50)


Brand New(I used it already) Boppy Preagnancy Wedge - $5 (OP $15)

And not pictured, a changing pad for $10. So thats a total of $57!!! 

Most of it, I didn't need, but was SOOO thrilled to get at such a deal! The used items were only slightly used too!!

Elyse LOVED shopping :) She even carried some of her own stuff!! 


We also got this "leash" as a joke. Of course when we put it on her to see if she would respond to it, she did.... Then someone came up to us and asked "Where did you get that? Are there more?" HAHA

out of ALL the things we got, THAT was the thing someone asked about. Don't worry, we won't be using the leash... too often haha :)








No comments:

Post a Comment