Tuesday, April 16, 2013

California Baby Shower for baby #2

  Two weekends ago I went down to California for my baby shower! I am so lucky to have friends offer to throw me another shower and I loved it so much! I definitely will need all the gifts people gave me so having a shower is SOOO helpful!

The whole thing was really cute. It was "rain showers" themed and the host, my friend Jodi seemed to put a lot of work into it all. The invites were really cute and had an umbrella on it with rain drops.

The decor was clear umbrellas with felt rain drops, white poms as clouds, rain boots as utensil holders and there were cute food picks with umbrellas on them. Then of course there was a cute blue punch bowl with ducks in them!!



oh and the food was sooooooo good!!!


Seeing this picture makes me want those tarts again!!





I am really grateful for all the effort she put into it all. It turned out so cute! 

I was also happy because I went down to Roseville friday afternoon til sunday afternoon and spent the whole time with my friend Courtney. It was really nice since we don't ever get to spend large portions of time together anymore. Plus I didn't have Elyse or Cole with me. They stayed behind for this trip.


So we went shopping(since doing that with Elyse isn't very enjoyable) and ate out. It was nice to getaway for the weekend to. I also got to see my cousins in the Bay Area for some time and we went to see the movie The Host. I can't even stress how rare it is for me to see a movie as well so that was wonderful!!!

My cousin and I are due at the same time so we took a picture of our bumps together. Of course, I look twice the size. I like to tell people "it's because its my second" HAHA. OR it could be that I eat all the time and everything in sight. 
So this is us at 26 weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment