Last wednesday marked the begining of my third Trimester!!! YAY! We made it!
So we are now 28 weeks and 3 days today :) and I keep getting bigger and bigger. (oh and have i mentioned I am hungry pretty much all the time?)
Still having plenty of pelvic pressure and difficulty standing for long periods of time. (like more than 60 sec) But its doable. I will say, I really really disliked pregnancy my first go around. I think it had a lot to do with not having seen anyone else close to me go through it and no one else around be also going through it. So all the new expeirances were very new and there wasn't really anyone to relate. We were just in different places in our lives. At the time I didn't think about it that way. The only thing was not being able to drink when everyone else still was.
But this time, plenty of other have been through it now or are going through it. Even though I have had more pains this time, I have enjoyed pregnancy more too. I also think it has to do with knowing more of what to expect than last time. I can honestly say, I like being pregnant. Last time, not at all....
BUT I am getting close to being ready to be done as well. I am huge and feel gross, but it's nice to have a reason to have a belly :)
Speaking of belly, our little boy is doing very well!! He rolls and kicks more! I had an ultrasound yesterday and they checked his growth. He is estimated 3lbs 1oz and in the 81%. This feels huge to me, being only 28weeks. I remember when Elyse's water broke at 29weeks 5 days she was barely a pound. Needless to say, if I make it full term, I am going to look like one of those moving houses.... He will be huge. Good thing he's not coming out of my woo-ha! Although, he is head down which would have been helpful if he was coming out that way.
Here's a 3d shot of him. For those who are having a hard time seeing it(which I don't blame you), this is a shot of us looking kind of down on his face .
Here is a profile shot of him, this was REALLY hard to get because he was moving sooo much!
No comments:
Post a Comment