Friday, October 19, 2012

Thank you Everyone!

  Thank you to everyone who got in touch with me yesterday (via facebook, text, email, phone etc.)and wishing me a Happy Birthday! I had a nice day with my daughter and dinner with my husband and daughter. As I get older I feel like birthdays aren't a big deal and I shouldn't expect it to be. But then the day comes and everyone taking the time to wish me a happy birthday means me feel speical. So I wanted to tell everyone how much I appreciate it. 
Since Cole and I have birthdays near each other we like to celebrate together. But right now, Im his old lady since I'm not 28 and he is 27 haha.

But with my mom and Mil coming in town the day after we get back to Seattle, we figured we'll go out that saturday and celebrate then. That way we don't feel rushed through dinner and feel like we can enjoy a glass of wine :)

Im pretty excited about this weekend. We're going to a Sesame Place! Its a Sesame Street theme park. usually a water park but there are apprently lots of things you can do that are not water related and everything is geared towards toddlers! So I think Elyse will love it! I have Sesame Street on in the house. She can't watch all of it, but she watches it sometimes so I think she will reconize some of the characters there!

(Plus: we have to get as much Big bird in before Romney takes office.. if he takes office) Joking!! joking!! (kinda)

Sorry, I don't usually like to talk politics because I don't like someone shoving their opinion as the "right" opnion in my face, and I don't like to push my opinions on politics on others. But I just HAD to do the big bird thing, only cause we're going there!!

I can get very heated about it as everyone else does, so I would just usually prefer to not get in a fight about it. When it comes to politics and religion, all I ask is to be considerate when you're in mixed company. I have been in WAY to many situations where people don't know I'm a dem and they start going off about how dems are stupid and I want to say something, but I don't.  I just usually prefer to not get in an arguement. If it's talked about, I prefer it to be jokes.. :)

ok enough heavy stuff!

End on a lighter note, 7 more days till we go back to Seattle!! one week!! I'm so excited! I think Cole is a little sad to leave his project here, so I feel bad. But I need to go home and be with my house and doggies and friends... Just a litle break from here even though its been fun here!




No comments:

Post a Comment