So since I have become pregnant, I noticed I have had a runny nose. At first I thought, oh I must have a cold or something. But, seeing that its been almost 4 whole months and its STILL happening made me wonder.
So my second idea was that some people just have more mucus with pregnant and this could be from that. I went with that for a long time. Finally last night, when I realized I've gone through my second box of tissue in a week that this is just ridiculous. So I looked it up and of course... OF COURSE, it is pregnancy related but not really just a mucus thing. It's something called pregnancy Rhinitis. Sounds like I don't have it quite as bad so some other ladies out there, but still annoying enough.
I don't know why putting a label on it made me feel better, but it does. I think I feel better because it means it will stop at least when pregnancy is over, if not sooner. Until then, people can think I'm an irresponsible pregnant woman who let myself get sick. (because I have complete control on getting sick or not.. or getting my child sick, right? oh thats right...I DON'T!)
Speaking of, my little lady, Elyse has become ill lately. Just randomly threw up Sunday morning at 2am. Then again around 1030am. But she's been getting better and and hasn't thrown up ALL day! woo hoo!! No fever, and is acting completely unfazed. Not cranky, running around, laughing, smiling, dancing. After talking to some people it doesn't sound like a flu at all. Sound like a GI bug. Also, it sounds like its starting to go away... yay!! Hope it's completely gone soon!! :)
I have no idea where she got it, and I don't think I will find out. It could be one of a hundred places since I bring her out in public in general. But I don't really find "how" she got it as important of "how do I make her feel better". So hopefully what I am doing is the right thing, but I guess we'll find out soon!
pregnancy is crazy- all these new symptoms huh! Glad Elyse is feeling better :)
ReplyDelete