So far this pregnancy has been very different than the last one. I am now 10 weeks, 1 day. As I mentioned before, being high risk has changed things a lot. But even if I wasn't high risk, everything feels different.
1. Last time the morning sickness was miserable. I felt like death all the time, and missed work a lot. Oh and I worked.
1a. This time, I don't work but I have a toddler to chase constantly. I;ve been more sick with colds, and not as much morning sickness. I'm actually pretty okay when it comes to morning sickness this time around. Maybe cause this last year and a half I have been operating in a bit of a haze anyways, that I've gotten used to it.
2. Last time I was constantly thinking about the pregnancy and how big I was getting, what I'm craving, what the baby is doing, how big they are on a daily basis, etc.
2a. This time, I often forget I'm pregnant. I think part of it is that I have a lot of people around also pregnant but for the first time and I feel like that is more exciting and special and I don't want to make a big deal of my pregnancy and take away from anyone elses. I know its more exciting the first time and I want my friends to stay filled with that excitement.
3. I felt bloated really early and snuck into maternity clothes out of comfort early. Probably around 10weeks? I dont remember, I just remember it felt early.
3a. Although I feel bloated and any kind of pressure on my stomach makes me sick, I feel like I am expecting it more since I hear you tend to show earlier on the second baby.
4. Last time, eating made me feel better from morning sickness and I wanted to eat all the time. (and I did, and didn't really watch what I ate. I just ate what I felt like)
4a. Food doesn't sound good. Particularly chocolate and coffee. I tried a piece of chocolate the other day and almost threw up. But once I see a warm meal in front of me, then I'm hungry. I'm still relaxed about what I eat but I make more of an effort to eat more vegetables.
5. I wasn't tired really. I just laid down because of morning sickness. But once that stopped I had lots of energy and could do lots of things.
5a. Im fairly tried, all the time. Which makes my job as a SAHM VERY difficult. It's not like I get to take a break(I barely even get bathroom breaks).
6. I never had sudden cravings at weird times or strong cravings for something.
6a. Last night at like 930pm I was suddenly SOO hungry and needed something hearty. So cole warmed me up a slice of pizza.
I'll stop there but thats the jist of it so far. It's kind of nice things are different and I'm glad Im not so sick. I don't know how I would possibly keep up with Elyse if I had bad morning sickness!
No comments:
Post a Comment