Monday, December 17, 2012

cravings


soo.. This picture is at 8 weeks.. and I realize I should have 1, looked at the picture after I took it and 2, worn a long sleeve. 3. no flash...theres a glare on the frame that says 8 weeks. 4. remove elyse's toys from the picture.

Note: I will NOT be making those mistakes again :)

Last time I didnt take pictures of my face, I may do that again this time.

So pregnancy is starting to show. And I dont mean my stomach. Although in the picture I have a bump, I can assure you, its not baby. Its food. I am not a thin girl(at least not anymore) so I have a little tummy I have to fight with. But also, I just started getting really hungry. 

Last time, I didn't have any strong cravings or weird typical cravings like fried pickles or ice cream at midnight. But this time.. it's different. Cole and I went to dinner at Mongolian bqq one night. Within hours, I was SO hungry for a pancake. Being the amazing man he is, he made me a pancake. Then the next morning, I had a bad craving for a blueberry bagel with strawberry cream cheese. Its like I can't eat anything else besides what I'm craving cause it will taste disgusting. It's so bad.

So needless to say, this is all new to me. I also became REALLY bloated this week(10 weeks). So I look like I'm 25weeks pregnant and I'm not. It's deflated as little today but I have a pouching belly :( I mean, good thing I'm pregnant, but if someone asks how far I am.. I get embarrassed. I do know some of it is my uterus because I get little feelings, not exactly painful, but noticeable feelings were my c section scar is. The baby is a Lime this week so thats definitely bigger and if I was a smaller girl, would be showing. Instead Im "showing" my belly fat on top of my baby. 

oh well, we weren't all built with small frames or the strength to stay thin.







No comments:

Post a Comment