Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Boring Update: the new house

  I figured I should update but there really isn't anything new here! Since we've moved in, Cole and I have been really busy unpacking. Although we came from a much smaller place, we(Cole) were really good at storing things away. Then we would completely forget we had that/those things since they were so hard to access! So our new thing here is that if we don't see ourselves needing or using it, toss it. Also, if we think we will use it then it needs to be stored in an accessable place. Or the same thing will happen. So we are unpacking as well as reorganizing. Do that while pregnant and chasing a toddler has really taken it out of me!

But I do really enjoy the new place. So much space for Elyse and the dogs to run around and its not cluttered :) woo hoo!!
The downstairs has a bedroom that we are turning into a playroom. Elyse uses it a lot so I know that it wasn't wasted. I am so happy she is using it!(she is in there right now!) Then we also have a space for her toys to go and we can let her be messy :) 

In the last house, I was always wanting to get out and do something or go somewhere. Here, I don't feel that way at all! Although I have a lot to do here, but I don't feel the need to leave. Mostly because Elyse can run around the house and she isn't confined to one room here. 

Other than that, I have been crafting still for the up coming shower and going to my many many doctor appointments :) My mom is coming this weekend as well so I am pretty excited to see her. (and she will watch Elyse while cole and I go on a date night!!)

Pants on the head in the new guestroom/craft room!

No comments:

Post a Comment