Friday, November 30, 2012

Thanksgiving!!

So I am still sick, but getting better! Now Elyse is sick and Cole is getting over a cold. So the Van gundy household has been a miserably germ filled place. ugh

But after a month of being sick, I'm hopeful that we will get better soon!!

Updating from my last post, although I was sick, I did make it to the alumni dinner. It was nice to get out of the house and be among the living again. Also, we won a free trip to Victoria! So thats a plus!!

Oddly we won that trip 2 years ago and never went. Just never found the time. But this time we want to go. Its only a trip for two people so we have to wait till my mom or Lenny has the time to babysit for a weekend. 

I finally got a dr to give me some meds and it helped a little, but Lenny helped me more by getting me a Z pack. I was much better when I was in California. Maybe its the weather, but I got all sick again on the way home from CA. And my stomach is all off again.

But I'm getting a little better everyday. I'm also exhausted. There is a good reason for this, but I have an idea(okay and idea I stole from pinterest) of how to "announce" it so I'm waiting for that haha. Although if you're reading this you already know, or can easily guess what I'm getting at. But this is what we've been up to!

Halloween!! Mr and Mrs Mouse and Snow White. Cole was such an AMAZING husband for getting dressed up with Elyse and I. Keeps the holiday fun :D


Frends-giving Dinner 2012! Love these girls! They will always be in my heart and know me so well. We went around the room and said what we are thankful for and I think the main theme was that we were thankful for each other after all these years. 

Baik/Duckworth/Lee/Johnson/VanGundy/Bauman/Demant thanksgiving!! Lots of Turkey and kimchee!!

My lovely family. I miss them all so much. Not so long ago, we were the kids playing around...okayokay.. the boys were playing video game and sharon and I were making up a dance that our parents were wishing they didn't have to watch later. Their wish never came true :) With all the dancing and choreography Shayrone and I did when we were young, I wonder if our parents would have thought we would have done something in the arts? Well... Stay at home mom is still pretty awesome :)

Elyse met her baby cousin, Jerah!

Four generations of Baik. 

Someone's first candy cane!

Elyse, her dada and uncles getting a tree at Frosty Firs in Apple Hill!

And we got chili and apple donuts after... yum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment