Monday, March 5, 2018
Failures and Successes
I know this post title already sounds depressing. But it's not.
These are things I know I can acknowledge that I failed at. I have thought about it, and happily moved on.
I totally forgot to blog twice last month... I think. That was a new years resolution and I missed it! Thats okay. I will try again this month!
Also, I had a really weak moment last week and failed on the "giving up desserts" thing for lent. Those dang Shamrock Shakes get me!!! Thats okay. I did fairly well for 2 weeks... okay, maybe that was 1.5 weeks.
However, success!!! I finished my first book of the year! (in the middle of crazy cookie season too!)
I finished the book Unbroken, about Louis Zamperini. It was GOOD. I actually started this book last summer but had a hard time getting into it. But a week ago, I realized I should try some sleep hygiene habits, and one was to read a book rather than your phone before bed. Then I was engulfed in this book, and stayed up till 230am like I'm in my twenties or something. This guy has lived through such tragic situations and survived and lived a very long life!! Its a good read and highly suggested. As usual, the book is better than the movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment