This trip has been a rollercoaster of ups and downs, but overall, I'm happy our family gets to be together every evening. (Even if just a few hours)
So far we've been to Boston and this weekend we are going to New York! We are so excited! I've never been and am really looking forward to finally seeing it!
I have to update everything on my ipad so uploading photos is still a challenge but hopefully I will get the hang of all of this soon!
It has been a lonely during the day time with Cole working long hours. Kind of like when Carrie from Sex and the City moved to Paris, got there... and was alone a lot. Of the difference being, I'm married with a child and can speak the language of the country I am in. So that makes it eaiser, but still... lonely. We want to see the sights as a family so we wait for Elyse's daddy to come back.
Other than that, things have been nice! The weather is nice and warm, and we live in a great apartment on the 23rd floor overlooking Ben Franklin Parkway. We can see Love Park and the museum of art from our window :)
Elyse has been great. Definitely walking constantly and blabbling everywhere. I have taught her to bend her legs when I say "plie" but not point at me when I say "wheres momma?" haha She'll talk when she's ready I guess. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment